Over 4 years ago, a Yahoo! Answers member posted a question asking, “What are some modern day examples of religious discrimination?“. My reply nabbed the Best Answer honors. Here’s the text of my reply:
- Terrorists insist on being Muslim.
- The first President Bush declared atheists untrustworthy.
- Seventh Day Adventists get doors slammed in their faces.
- Pope Benedict XVI slams Islam.
- Muslims clerics slam everybody and anybody who is NOT Muslim (by the way, “Islam” is “I slam” without a space).
- Science keeps forcing religion to backpedal on doctrine.
- Voters and courts keep rejecting Intelligent Design (and affirming evolution) in public schools.
- After thousands of years, supernatural entities are STILL prevented from leaving evidence of their existence.
Here’s the thing . . .
. . . Ever since then, somebody, has used that link to visit my website on a regular basis. This means that they first go to Yahoo! Answers, then revisit Miss Lebanon‘s question, then click on the link there to my website. A bookmark would be so much easier! I’ve always wondered who this person is and why he/she uses Yahoo! Answers to visit my website.
At first, I thought it must be Miss Lebanon who is visiting my website via Yahoo! Answers. But then I realized that she didn’t even choose a best answer (much less, mine). The best answer was chosen by “voters”.
So, maybe, the mystery person was one of the voters.
Well . . . I’m tired of wondering. I’d like to know who this person is. He/She is, after all, one of my most enduring followers. Over four years now! The next time you visit (whoever you are), the image featured in this post should be very familiar to you and grab your attention (I’m hoping).
Whoever you are, mystery person, I would appreciate it if, the next time you visit my site, you comment on this post or send me an email to identify yourself. I am REALLY curious to know who you are.
Either you share the interests I blog about or . . . you’re a Muslim keeping tabs on me 🙂