Answer by Jim Ashby:
Since you're in Africa, it shouldn't be too difficult for you to travel, by car or bus or plane, to locales where ISIS is active. On the African continent, ISIS is active in:
- AlgeriaOf course, you could go to the caliphate itself, if you want to travel beyond the African continent.You should learn a few key phrases to introduce yourself with. Here's some you should memorize:
- Shalom Aleikhem (shah-LOHM ah-ley-KHEM) — Peace be upon you.
- Boker Tov (BOH-kehr tohv) — Good morning
- Tzohorayim Tovim (tzoh-hoh-rah-YEEM toh-VEEM) — Good afternoon
- Lilah Tov (lye–LAH tohv) — Good night
- Bevakasha (beh-vah–KAH-shah) — Please or You're welcome
- Todah (toh-DAH) — Thanks
- Mazel Tov (MAH-zl TAWV) — Congratulations
- Slicha (slee-CHAH) — Excuse me
- Lehitraot (leh-heet-rah-OHT) — See you soonPractice the pronunciation of these phrases until they roll off your tongue with ease. When you finally meet up with ISIS they'll be MUCH more comfortable with you.You're in for a real adventure.